Avoid makeup mistakes on mature eyes tutorial over 50. This eye makeup tutorial for beginners with tips and tricks will help you to makeup your blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, grey eyes and black eyes pop to create a youthful, more radiant eye makeup look that you can wear every day.
By using some simple eye makeup techniques, you will have the skills to create a mini eye lift every morning.Welcome to fabulous50s! Here you will find content that relates to how to look younger, mature skincare, anti aging, wrinkles, how to dress over 50, style, fitness, health and beauty over 50. All the videos here have you, a mature Woman in mind and if you have any questions or video suggestions for mature Women, please feel free to leave your comment below.
Here are my top tips…
- To accommodate our wrinkly eyes and our textured eyes, we go subtle but it still makes a huge difference.
- Use the color wheel to find the exact color for your eye shadow and your eyeliner.
- Go to the opposite side of the color wheel. Count the exact same amount of panels and you’ll find a color. That color is going to be your intensifying color.
- The intensifying color is going to make your eyes pop and we only use a tiny bit of that, if your eye color is a combination of two different colors.
- It’s all about experimenting and finding something that you absolutely love.
- Using a powder eyeshadow as an eyeliner is really great on mature eyes because if you’ve got wrinkles on your eyelid, it’s more forgiving and it’s a lot softer.
- It’s a really great winged eyeliner for mature eyes because it doesn’t make your eyes sag when we open them.