Chia Seeds in Coconut Yogurt
If you are looking for ways to eat something healthy that you will truly enjoy, this Overnight Chia Seeds in Coconut Yoghurt Recipe can help you do just that.
All ingredients that you will see in this recipe are some of the healthiest foods on the planet. Plus, this is super delicious and easy to prepare!
Enjoy this creamy and healthy treat anytime – breakfast, dessert or a snack.
And if you’re not a fan yet of chia seeds, you might want to give this recipe a try for a huge nutritional punch! You don’t have any reason not to add more chia seeds into your diet.
YOU WILL NEED
* 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
* 1/2 cup coconut milk or almond milk
* 2 tablespoons chia seeds
* 1 handful granola
* 1 handful raspberries
* additional nuts for toppings (almonds or pistachio)
1. Mix together the yogurt and milk. Stir in the chia seeds. Cover and set in the refrigerator overnight. It is better if you can stir the mixture once in a while after refrigerating to avoid clumps (after 30 minutes or an hour).
2. Top with fresh raspberries, granola and nuts before serving!
What’s your favorite chia recipe?
1. This content is not sponsored and all opinions are 100% my own. If I LOVE a product first, and there is an affiliate link available, I will use it. However, I will NOT look for a product that pays a commission first, and then do a review…EVER!
2. Some links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I may receive a small commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not. It’s totally up to you. If you do use my links…Thank you so much xxx
3. Information provided in this blog post is of a general nature only and is for entertainment/educational purposes and is not medical advice. We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any diet or health program. Making any changes to your health regime is done so at your own risk.