Healthy Sugar Free Chocolate Recipe
Do you love chocolate? Who doesn’t, right? But what if I told you that there was a way to enjoy chocolate without feeling guilty?
In this blog post, I will share with you a Healthy Anti-Aging Chocolate recipe that is not only delicious, but super quick to make and is good for you too!
It’s so easy to make!! Just mix together the 5 heathy ingredients and you can indulge in this healthy chocolate treat! (you can even eat this everyday…guilt free)
Healthy Benefits of these 5 Ingredients
Cacao powder. Cacao isn’t cocoa. Cocoa is what you’d find in normal chocolate and it’s the cacao bean that’s been very heavily heated and processed so all of the goodness is taken out. So this is why it’s much better to use cacao.
Cacao contains more than flavonoids; it provides minerals like magnesium which helps neutralize free radicals (harmful molecules), thus preventing premature aging caused by oxidative stress . This means higher quality cacao products may offer you longer life spans with improved physical performance. Cacao is an anti oxidant, full of fiber and magnesium and is a natural mood booster.
Coconut Oil. Coconut oil is a super food and in fact it can even help you lose weight. Coconut oil can help improve your skin’s elasticity and prevent sagging. It can also help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Coconut oil is a natural antibacterial, so it can help to keep your skin clear and blemish-free.
Coconut oil is full of good fats, low in carbs and rich in antioxidants
Almond Butter. Almond butter is a great addition to your diet if you’re looking for some delicious and nutritious snacks. Almonds have been shown time after time as being among the most nutrient-dense food sources on earth! They contain over 20 different vitamins including Vitamin E, which helps keep skin healthy from head down. They are also a prebiotic which means they are good for your gut and studies have shown almonds can actually help reduce wrinkles
Maple Syrup. Maple syrup has many benefits, including the ability to help control blood sugar levels. With its high natural sugars and insulin resistance properties made from pure maple sap we’re able offer an alternative solution for people looking around other alternatives in their quest towards better health!
Collagen Powder. Collagen powder is a great anti-aging supplement for anyone who wants to give their skin and hair an instant boost. It will help promote hair growth and make your skin plump and youthful looking plus encourage heath muscle mass as we age.
With these 5 simple ingredients, you can make a delicious and healthful chocolate treat. So, keep reading to learn how to make your own healthy chocolate bars at home.
- 1 cup Almond Butter (Or nut butter of your choice)
- 1 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 2 grams Collagen Powder (Optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 1 minute, stirring at intervals to make sure all ingredients are combined
- Add extra nuts for added crunch and texture and pulse for 2 seconds, stop, pulse 2 seconds. You don’t want to overdo this step because the nuts are to have a chopped texture only
- Pour the ingredients into a silicon ice cube tray and freeze for 2 hours or until solid.
- Pop chocolate squares into an airtight container and keep in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- LEFTOVERS: Freeze for up to one month. Fat bombs will melt at room temperature.
- SERVING SIZE: One serving is equal to one fat bomb.
- MORE FLAVOR: Adjust stevia and salt to taste. Add a pinch of sea salt.
- NO ALMOND BUTTER: Use another nut or seed butter instead.
- NO MAPLE SYRUP: Use liquid stevia drops, monk fruit sweetener drops or other powdered sugar alternative (not granulated) to taste
- NO SILICONE MOLDS: Use paper baking cups instead.
The next time you’re in the mood for something sweet, try this healthy chocolate recipe. It’s delicious and won’t wreck your diet. Plus, it only takes a few minutes to make! Have you tried making this recipe at home? What did you think?
???? Don’t forget to PIN this to your Healthy Recipes Board on Pinterest!