Learn my secret tips that I use to keep my hair healthy, strong, shiny and long over 50! Anyone can use these tips to make your hair grow fast- regardless of its condition. As women age, conditions like hair loss, female-pattern baldness, dry hair and brittle hair are extremely common. There are SO many things that cause our hair to become unhealthy as we age… Stress, irregular hormones, medication . . . the list could go on.
I have struggled with keeping my hair long and healthy and I know I’m not alone. Over the years, I have done loads of research and experimentation to find out exactly what works to keep my hair shiny, healthy and strong.
Welcome to Fabulous50s! Here you will find content that relates to how to look younger, mature skincare, anti aging, wrinkles, how to dress over 50, style, fitness, health and beauty over 50. All the videos here have you, a mature Woman in mind and if you have any questions or video suggestions for mature Women, please feel free to leave your comment below.
Here are my top tips…
- Cut your hair on the full moon.
- Don’t wash your hair every day.
- Dry your hair with a microfiber hair turban to reduce frizz and help your hair dry TWICE AS FAST!
- Use Bhringraj & Amla Oil on dry hair before shampooing. This product reduces hair loss and greying and increases hair growth.
- Lay on your bed with your head draped over the edge and give yourself a 4-minute scalp massage. This may sound- and look- funny, but it helps to increase blood flow to the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
- Sleep on silk pillowcases to reduce hair breakage.
- Take supplements and vitamins for hair health daily. My favourites are hydrolyzed collagen peptides and biotin!