Look Younger By Eating This food Every Day! Anti Aging Secret Exposed
Look younger by consuming the worlds most anti aging superfood for glowing skin and a healthy body and delay aging immediately!
Sound too good to be true? Learn how to sprout broccoli sprouts from scratch and discover the benefits of the Sulforaphane found in broccoli sprouts for reducing inflammation and fighting cancer.
Leading edge research by Dr Rhonda Patrick, now tells us that the sulforaphane from broccoli seed sprouts has powerful antioxidants and detoxification elements and can reverse the signs of aging by:
· Decreasing inflammation
· Reducing oxidative stress and improves liver function
· Relieving depression
· Increasing the body detoxification of airborne pollutants
· Protection against Alzheimer’s
· Helping fight against cancer
· Boosting the antioxidant capacity of cells
· Improving brain function
· Protecting skin against UVA & UBA / sun damage
· Lowering cholesterol
Interview by Dr Rhonda Patrick and Dr Jed Fahey Sc.D https://youtu.be/Q0lBVCpq8jc
Dr Rhonda Patrick research video on the benefits of sulforaphane: https://youtu.be/zz4YVJ4aRfg
Dr Rhonda Patrick interview with Joe Rogan: https://youtu.be/0UqxC2RDF64
Did you like the products in this post? Visit my Shop for My Favorite Home Essentials for women over 50!
(1) This content is not sponsored and all opinions are 100% my own. If I LOVE a product first, and there is an affiliate link available, I will use it. However, I will NOT look for a product that pays a commission first, and then do a review…EVER!
Some links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I may receive a small commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not. It’s totally up to you. If you do use my links…Thank you so much xxx
(2) Information provided in this video is of a general nature only and is for entertainment/educational purposes and is not medical advice. We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any diet or health program. Making any changes to your health regime is done so at your own risk.