Oatmeal with Strawberries
Oatmeal is a classic breakfast food, but it can be a little bland and boring on its own. This recipe for oatmeal with strawberries is the perfect way to add some flavor and excitement to your morning routine. The sweetness of the strawberries pairs perfectly with the creamy oats, and the addition of cinnamon gives it a delicious kick.
Plus, it’s quick and easy oatmeal recipe is perfect for those mornings when you’re in a hurry. It takes only minutes to prepare and will leave you feeling satisfied and ready to take on the day ahead.
So why not give this recipe a try tomorrow morning? You may be surprised at just how tasty it is!
Oats are one of the oldest grains known to man. They were first cultivated by the ancient Egyptians, who used them as food and medicine. Today, we still use oats as a staple grain in our diets because of their high nutritional value.
It is often touted as a healthy breakfast food, but what exactly are the health benefits of oatmeal?
First of all, oatmeal is a whole grain, which means it contains all the essential nutrients that your body needs to function properly. Not just for weight control, it help relieve constipation and is a good source of antioxidants and can help to protect against cancer.
In addition, oats contain a unique type of fiber called beta-glucan, which has been shown to boost immune function and is associated with heart health benefits.
So if you’re looking for a nutritious way to start your day, look no further than a bowl of oatmeal.
- Add the oats, water and egg whites to a small pot over medium heat, stirring continuously. Cook for two to three minutes or until fluffy and cooked through.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with sunflower seed butter, hemp seeds and strawberries. Enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
- MORE FLAVOR: Add cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract and/or a pinch of sea salt.
- ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS: Maple syrup, honey, bee pollen, crushed nuts, jam, chopped fruit, shredded coconut or chia seeds.
- MAKE IT VEGAN: Omit the egg whites.
- NO SUNFLOWER SEED: BUTTER Use almond butter, tahini, pumpkin seed butter or peanut butter instead.
If you’re looking for a new way to start your day, why not give this recipe a try? Let me know how you like it in the comments below. And if you’re looking for more recipes ideas, be sure to check out Fabulous 50s Healthy Recipes!
If you find fabulous50s content useful and would like to support my work, you could always BuyMeATea 🫖 (completely optional, only if you want to!). Your support will help me create more quality videos and content created just for you… Fabulous women over 50! With love and appreciation, thank you. 🙏🏻😘
1. This content is not sponsored and all opinions are 100% my own. If I LOVE a product first, and there is an affiliate link available, I will use it. However, I will NOT look for a product that pays a commission first, and then do a review…EVER!
2. Some links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I may receive a small commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not. It’s totally up to you. If you do use my links…Thank you so much xxx
3. Information provided in this blog post is of a general nature only and is for entertainment/educational purposes and is not medical advice. We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any diet or health program. Making any changes to your health regime is done so at your own risk.