Recycle an old ring or and turn it into a modern choker and transform an old piece of chain jewlery and repurpose it into something that is modern and new again. Learn how to make a choker as I take my Mum’s old wedding ring and an old chain that I no longer use and repurpose both pieces so I can wear them again after sitting in the bottom of the drawer for many years.
DIY project for home using jewlery you already have.
Welcome to fabulous50s! Here you will find content that relates to how to look younger, mature skincare, anti aging, wrinkles, how to dress over 50, style, fitness, health and beauty over 50. All the videos here have you, a mature Woman in mind and if you have any questions or video suggestions for mature Women, please feel free to leave your comment below.
Here are my top tips…
- Repurpose same old jewelry and make it to modern DIY style.
- Dress up your vintage jewelry and transform it to be stunning gem.
- Take that old vintage jewelry or brooch and dress up your otherwise boring belts.
- You can also turn old jewelry into bejeweled bookmarks.
- Bead on the strands that you can sew on your sandals.