HAIR TRICKS TO MAKE YOU LOOK YOUNGER
Hair tricks to make you look younger hair style guide for face shape. Learn how to find your face shape and how to create the best hairstyles for your face shape ie; a square face, heart shaped face, diamond face, round face and elongated oval face. Also learn what is the best side to part your hair on? Does your face shape suit a bob or should you wear long hair over 50?
How to wear bangs and how to style a side fringe…Its all here so please enjoy 🙂Welcome to fabulous50s! Here you will find content that relates to how to look younger, mature skincare, anti aging, wrinkles, how to dress over 50, style, fitness, health and beauty over 50. All the videos here have you, a mature Woman in mind and if you have any questions or video suggestions for mature Women, please feel free to leave your comment below.
Here are my top tips…
- Get your exact face shape.
- Two things you need, eyeliner or lip pencil and a normal mirror.
- Draw a line on all the edges of your face.
- Oval face can get away with the most different styles of hair.
- Square face will feel very angular. The remedy is to add soft lines to the hair.
- Round face is kind of lucky because it doesn’t wrinkle that much. Make sure that you’ve got some softness around your forehead.
- Trick for diamond shaped face is to wear your hair on the side to look more proportion and harmony in face.